Re: Almost ready for Hard Code Freeze

It turns out 1319106 was caused by having a cinder node in an
environment configured to use ceph for volumes, so I downgraded it to
low. I've posted a fix but I'm not sure it's worth merging this before
stable/5.0 is branched, this kind of configuration is a really low
priority corner case, most people using Ceph for volumes don't need
Cinder LVM nodes. We need to fix the test not to assign cinder roles
to nodes, too.

The only reason I originally set it to Critical is because the
exception I saw in the logs was the same I've seen in Nova where it
was caused by a different kind of bug that would unconditionally break
the rbd backend. I have confirmed that such bug is not present in
Cinder.

-DmitryB