Does our Ubuntu support ULV CPUs?

I have the following note in the 5.0 Release Notes.
Do we know that the Ubuntu distro in our release
supports these CPUs?

Thanks much,
meg

CentOS does not support some newer CPUs
---------------------------------------

The CentOS does not support some recent CPUs
such as the latest Ultra Low Voltage (ULV) line by Intel
(Core iX-4xxxU, Haswell);
newer ultralite Ultrabooks are usually equipped with such CPUs.

As a result, the Fuel Master node
(which always runs the CentOS distribution)
cannot be deployed on these systems.
Controller, Compute, and Storage nodes can use these systems
but they must use the Ubuntu distribution.

As a workaround, you can use a virtualization manager,
such as QEMU or KVM, to emulate an older CPU on such systems.
Note that VirtualBox has no CPU model emulation feature.
See `LP1322502 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1322502>`_.

Follow ups