Docs are reasonably viewable!

At long last, we have a reasonable version of the 5.0 docs
staged and viewable:

http://docs.mirantis.com/openstack/fuel/fuel-5.0/index.html

I have a lot more work to do and we aren't going to get the
docs perfect for 5.1, but I think they are structured better
than they were and we are well positioned to make big
improvements in content in the next release.

If you want to track doc progress in the final days of the 5.0
project, you can always check here to see what CMs are
outstanding:

http://docs.mirantis.com/openstack/fuel/fuel-5.0/index.html

>From now on, I expect the CMs to be smaller than many of
them have been so it will be easier for you to track work that
interests you.

I welcome all comments!
meg