Re: MongoDB integration meeting notes

I may be wrong, but it seems like MongoDB is relevant only as a backend for
Ceilometer. I'm also not sure if there are any configuration screens
related to it.

To my current understanding:
- In 4.x we used MySQL as backend for Ceilometer, due to know bugs of
Ceilometer+MySQL Web GUI part of Ceilometer part didn't work
- In 5.x we use MongoDB as backend for Ceilometer - all should be working
neatly now :)

---
Regards,
Dmitriy