Query while deploying Master node in Bare metal

Hi Miroslav,

To install Master node at Bare metal, I have followed the below steps. Kindly confirm us on the same.
As of now, I am trying to install only Master node after which I will proceed with Controller and Compute node installation.

I have downloaded Mirantis ISO 5.0 and it is available at location /home/Downloads.

Steps to follow master node installation in Bare metal:
Step 1: I have set the boot order as below. Hard Disk followed by CD/ROM in 'Change Boot Order' page.

[cid:image003.jpg@01CF7AA5.320A6BD0]

Step 2: Boot proceed with default setting and completed successfully.

Note: When I use Virtualbox, while running ./launch.sh completes installing Master node and on launching http://10.20.0.2:8080 in browser, master node page appears.
Query:
In case of Bare metal, I do not have option to run ./launch.sh. Kindly let me know the steps/procedure to follow, so that while launching http://10.24.42.133:8080 (Bare metal IP address ->10.24.42.133) link, it will launch master node page?

Reference:
We are referring http://docs.mirantis.com/fuel/master/install-guide.html#prerequisites
Section : Installing Fuel Master Node > Bare Metal Environment.

Thanks and Regards,
Gandhi Rajan

JPEG image

Follow ups