Re: [Fuel] MOST 4.1.x backport candidates

Folks, we need to do it sooner than later.
Actually, the date we are trying to catch is June 5th for 4.1.1 release.
Let me know if there is anything which blocks us to release by that time.

Thanks,

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 5:47 PM, Dmitry Borodaenko <dborodaenko@xxxxxxxxxxxx