Re: Additional packages

It's not about installation time. If we don't put tcpdump on OpenStack
nodes, that makes it hard to debug issues in the field. We should have it
 built-in.

It's only 1Mb, so the impact on installation time should be minimal.
Especially given that all compute nodes are provisioned in parallel.

Thanks,
Roman