Re: Fuel and Ceph: boot from volume <- create volume from image

Dmitriy,

As Miroslav has mentioned, images in Glance should be in RAW for
copy-on-write cloning to be done when a new Cinder volume is created from
image. You will also come across this limitation (which, unlike other Ceph
related limitations, isn't yet addressed in our patch series for Nova):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1262914

Regards,
-DmitryB