Re: Fuel upgrade procedures

Hi,

I'm participating in development of this feature.

*>>> 4. User then upgrades to 5.0.1 from the Mirantis OpenStack 5.0.1 ISO*

As far as I know, the only way to upgrade Fuel Master Node from 5.0 to
5.0.1 will be running upgrade from an upgrade tarball (user will be able to
manage the previously deployed environments then).
User will be able to get clean installation of Fuel Master Node using 5.0.1
ISO (user will not be able to manage the previously deployed environments
with this Fuel Master Node then).

Aleksey Kasatkin