Re: FYI: Master service passwords in 5.1 now are generated

There is no functioning "dev" mode as of right now in the Fuel ISO
build, but I imagine that would complement the disabled authentication
for Fuel UI. I will write up a blueprint on this feature and we can
discuss what else should be considered for a dev environment. My
expectation is we should enable debug as a default in dev mode as
well.

Feel free to chime in with other suggestions.

Best Regards,
Matthew Mosesohn