Re: FYI: Master service passwords in 5.1 now are generated

Hi,

The first thing I wondered about Fuel was a lack of "dev" mode. Thank you
Matt for brining this up. Many things can be enabled in dev mode to help us
to do all the best.
1. Dev packages (nc, tcpdump, iperf, systemtap)
2. Extra verbosity of logs
3. Enable coredumps
4. Different OpenStack flavors (tiny as a sample as we need only 128 MB
instead of 512Mb for testing)
5. Additional messages in REST or any other API
6. Authentication/Authorization

--
Best regards,
Sergii Golovatiuk,