Re: Some questions around "Networks" tab

1) All networks support (multiple) ranges, only public has this shown
(but they all should have them displayed). This is necessary in the
event that you have a large network, for example /20 but want to use
addresses from multiple segments. Alternately your range may be
partially used in the middle, but you want/need to use the addresses
around the range.

2) All settings are locked after starting the deployment, it's a one
time thing and they must be inside the public network, really the
floating network address should be under the public range, another
issue I need to raise.

3) private networks only corresponds to vlans, in which case the
private network role should be visible.  In the case of encapsulated
networks, br-tun will end up being patched through to management there
is a bug open on this [1].

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1285059