Re: Some questions around "Networks" tab

> *1) All networks support (multiple) ranges, only public has this shown
> (but they all should have them displayed). This is necessary in theevent
> that you have a large network, for example /20 but want to use addresses
> from multiple segments. Alternately your range may bepartially used in the
> middle, but you want/need to use the addresses around the range.*

So does it mean that there's a bug and other networks should have "plus"
button too? Is it reported, or do I need to report one?

> *really the floating network address should be under the public range,
> another issue I need to raise.*

Just to double-check - do you mean "under" on GUI (positioning) or "under"
- one range is a subset of another :) ?

---
Regards,
Dmitriy