Re: Fuel vs. Icehouse docs

Hi,

Just small correction from my side.

* Nova Compute: Cells, *Availability zones, Host aggregates*

Host aggregates are implemented in the API (from ~Grizly). They could be
simply configured/created from Horizon on typical MOS 5.0 installation.
See details
<http://blog.russellbryant.net/2013/05/21/availability-zones-and-host-aggregates-in-openstack-compute-nova/>.
Availability zones are also could be configured/assigned
within "Host aggregates". On my prev.projects, if customer wants
availability zones, it's no more than 3 clicks in Horizon.

I think we could remove this items from "not supported" IceHouse features.

But official documentation
<http://docs.openstack.org/openstack-ops/content/scaling.html#Availability_Zones_and_Host_Aggregates>
looks
outdated, because they still
require "configuration changes to nova.conf".

Thank you.