Re: Meeting notes on Fuel Plugins

My notes:

   - It would be great if we can stop thinking in terms of "plugins
   overriding Nailgun entities" and "RPC serialization". People don't need
   to know that they are overriding Fuel internals
   - There should be an SDK, well-defined model and a set of entities
   - Three types of plugins which have been prioritized as the most
   important ones:
      - Cinder drivers (to support vendors)
      - Neutron drivers (to support vendors)
      - "Install package, create config file, run arbitrary bash script"

Thanks,
Roman