Re: Meeting notes on Fuel Plugins

Hi folks,

FYI: some time ago we decided to make the whole Storage pane in the wizard
a UI part of Ceph plugin. But recently we've discovered that there is one
more possible backend for volumes (vCenter) so this approach won't work. We
had a brief meeting and decided that by default Storage backend pane will
have only "Default" radiobuttons, and plugins (including Ceph and vCenter)
should be able to add more options there. This is can be done easily since
we have declarative wizard and its config is a part of release metadata.

So Ceph plugin can be implemented without a UI (JS) part at all.