Re: RAM issues with environments

I would disable swap at all. If we run out of memory, we simply fail the
build, instead of overusing disk.
If it's really that much of memory needed (I'd like to know details though
what services need that much), then looks like we have no other choice than
to increase memory for envs.

Thanks,
Mike Scherbakov
#mihgen