RAM issues with environments

Hi,

Digging the issue with Galera, I found that our environments have very high
RAM utilization which leads to the problem during environment deployment.
For instance "HA deployment + neutron/GRE" requires almost 2.6-2.7 GB
during deployment (corosync+mysql+puppet++rabbit+neutron+ovs+openstack
services). I found high swap in/swap out usage during deployment with very
high load average. This creates many sporadic issues with some services.
They time out in random place making our debugging very hard. I would like
to review our policy for CI environment and increase RAM (at least for bvt
tests) to 3 GB.

--
Best regards,
Sergii Golovatiuk,