Do we really want to update docker during the upgrade before HCF?

Hi,

Several days ago we got patched docker where was fixed a problem [1]
with IPs duplication during containers run. But upgrading of docker
seemed to be risky and it's appeared to be risky, we got several bugs [2],
[3].
The problem is when we upgrade docker, it stops all of the containers,
and it starts them again after update, and restart of docker is buggy and
has side effects [4].

I'm not sure if it's a full list of problems which we can have with docker
update.
I would like to suggest not to update docker in the current release and
try to make another workaround for the issue with ip duplication.
I'll try to handle docker update on upgrade system side, but I'm not sure
if will have enough time to test it properly.

Thanks

[1] https://github.com/docker/docker/pull/5783
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1360146
[3] https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1360161