Fuel master node upgrade - bugs statuses

Hi, here you can find a list of problems which we
have for the current release

*Problem with keystone container during the upgrade*
https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1353574
It happens often on my environment, there is a patch from
Matthew to fix the problem
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/116613/
<https://review.openstack.org/#/c/116613/1>

*Docker dies during the upgrade*
https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1359725
It happens not often, but I saw it 2 times I
wrote the instruction how to work around it, also
it affects 5.0.1 upgrade tar ball, we should add
it to known issues list
https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1359725/comments/5

*Build iptables 1.4.11 for centos*
https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1359096
Waiting for mos-linux team, it should help to
solve problems with duplicated iptables rules
in some cases

*5.1 upgrade script failed with UpgradeVerificationError: *
*Failed to run services ['integration_postgres_nailgun_nginx', *

*'integration_nginx_nailgun'] *
https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1349287
It was reopened, we are trying to reproduce it to get
the environment with the problem

*Upgrades, sometimes docker allocates the same IPs*

*for different containers*
https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1357357
Decided to move to 6.0, because it can be fixed only
by patched docker, it's very risky to upgrade docker,
decided to postpone.
Details are here
https://www.mail-archive.com/fuel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg01328.html

Thanks