Re: Fuel master node upgrade - bugs statuses

There's been a parallel thread, but still. I have a question regarding
Docker-related issues:
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1359725 (Docker dies during the
upgrade)
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1357357 (Upgrades, sometimes docker
allocates the same IPs for different containers)

How consistently we can reproduce these problems?

I would like to understand how bad the issue is. I.e.
- what are the chances that upgrade will fail on the 1st attempt (because
of either of those issues)
- what are the chances that upgrade will fail on the 2nd attempt (i.e. user
will have to run upgrade.sh more than two times)

There's been a number of decisions already impacting UX in a negative way
(confusing versioning in OpenStack patching, large size of the upgrade
tarball, issues with containers) and we just can't afford going down the
slippery slope.

Thanks,
Roman