Re: Additional Slave node is not getting DHCP IP assigned

Hi Gandhi,

The DHCP server on master node should definitely work in cobbler container.
You may check it by

dockerctl shell cobbler
cat /etc/dnsmasq.conf

Also dhcprelay should be running to allow dhcp traffic to pass through
master node to cobbler container.

Additionally you may use tcpdump to trace traffic from node-3 to cobbler
container.

--
Best regards,
Sergii Golovatiuk,