Re: Disk configuration UI in the new environment creation wizard

+1 for combining network setup & verification
-1 for disks. individual configuration of nodes should be allowed
Also I'm not sold on #3. Is there a point in asking about additional
services upfront? All of that can come later (cluster settings). And
separation between compute/storage/c+s --- why are we asking for it?

I would also:
- remove deploy step from the wizard
- display our normal UI after the wizard, so that users can review/edit
configs before deployment (I.e. wizard doesn't replace the normal UI)

All in all, I like the look and feel. Great job!

Thanks,
Roman