Re: Stop openstack patching feature

Perhaps, some ideas could be taken from [0] ([1])

Note, that the linked full spec doc [1] status is rather a brainstorming discussion than the spec ready for implementation.

I strongly believe we should follow the suggested concepts (finite-machine states in Nailgun DB, running in HA mode, of cause) it in order to track offline / interrupted statuses for nodes (including the master node) as well.

[0] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/nailgun-unified-object-model

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nailgun-unified-object-model

Regards,

Bogdan Dobrelya.