Re: [Blueprint import-ssh-keys] Use customer provided ssh key to access masternode/nodes

Don't we want to have this feature built-in? If you have to ssh-copy-id
every time you add a new node to the cloud, that would quite painful.

Roman

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 11:06 AM, Aleksandr Shaposhnikov <alashai8@xxxxxxxxx