Re: [Blueprint import-ssh-keys] Use customer provided ssh key to access masternode/nodes

Please open Settings tab: http://postimg.org/image/smqkl76nd/
It's there for all slave nodes. You upload it once for one new environment.
Even if you add more slave nodes later, you don't need to re-add key.

Master node key can be different, so it's matter of ssh-copy-id once in a
life after Fuel bootstrap.

Let me know if it still doesn't meet your requirements.

Thanks,