Nodes going offline in VirtualBox deployment

Hi, all,
I don't know if this is interesting.  I'm playing with the 9/10 ISO in
VirtualBox.  I started Fuel a few days ago but didn't click "Deploy
Changes" until now.

I defined a Controller Node, a Compute/Cinder node, and a Zabbix
node.  I've been getting messages that the Zabbix node was offline,
then that it was back online.

Deployment failed with a message that the Compute-Cinder and Zabbix
nodes are offline and a suggestion to remove them and try again.

I saved a Diagnostic Snapshot in case this is interesting.
meg