Please review Release Notes!

A reminder that the Release Notes need reviewing -- we have very
few comments and they must be completed by Wednesday.

Irina is working on the resolved and known issues:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/117672/.  We still have a lot of known
issues that don't include work-arounds
or many details about what users will see.  And please check to ensure that
we
have not documented resolved issues that customers never saw.

Introductory material and new features are in
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/116422/.
I am still working on the upgrade/update morass but the rest of this
material needs
a review.  I am particularly concerned that we might have some features
that should
be represented in either New Features or Other Enhancements but are now
just in
"resolved issues".

Thanks much!
meg