[Fuel-docs] Fuel-docs team created in launchpad

Folks,
We had several rounds of conversations about creation a dedicated
documentation team.

Finally we decided to create one. Here it is:
https://launchpad.net/~fuel-docs
Meg and Irina are the key members of this team, but anyone is more than
welcome to join it.

My proposal is to assign the bug like the ones i listed below to the
fuel-docs team:

   - The documentation of Fuel not specified the minimum system
   requirements for slave nodes
   <https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1373419>
   - [docs] Document iso build options
   <https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1365441>

Re the Release notes workflow i'll let Dmitry Borodaenko to comment.

I kindly ask everyone who finds gaps/inconsistencies in documentation to
create bugs and assign them to the *fuel-docs* team.
Thanks.

--
Regards,
Evgeniya