FUEL feature request (save/restore the environment settings)

Hello,

As I wrote before it would be really nice if Fuel can save and restore the
all settings for environment. I think all the deployment engineers want
this feature.
In real life we often have to delete environment and set it again. It takes
a lot of time type the same ip ranges and vlans id? assign the network
interfaces and disks.
It's be nice if I can save it to some xml file and then restore this in new
environment.

There is export and import now in CLI but it doesn't help because YAML or
JSON contain ID that are different for every environment.

--
Best Regards,
Gleb Galkin

Mirantis Inc.