Re: FUEL feature request (save/restore the environment settings)

Vladimir,

Another use case for save/restore:
What if I need to set up few similar clouds that has little difference?
If I have save/restore feature I can clone the environment and easily
change some or I can clone some settings from one FUEL to another.