External CI for external contributors

Folks,

Is there an approach that external contributors, like Mellanox, should use
in order to build an external CI to demonstrate build/test results?

There is a bug in launchpad created couple of months ago:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1320924, but i don't see any progress
there.

My proposal is to take a look at the process OpenStack community selected
for building external CI systems and adapt it for MOS/Fuel.
Jay Pypes wrote a series of blog posts with instructions for setting up
external CI's:

   - http://www.joinfu.com/2014/01/understanding-the-openstack-ci-system/
   -
   http://www.joinfu.com/2014/02/setting-up-an-external-openstack-testing-system/comment-page-1/#comment-216389
   -
   http://www.joinfu.com/2014/02/setting-up-an-openstack-external-testing-system-part-2/

Please let me know what you think about it.
Mellanox team, your opinion is extremely important here.

--
Regards,
Evgeniya

Follow ups