[Fuel build system] Documentation

Dear colleagues,

According to the bug, <https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1365441>I
started describing Fuel build system.
When doing that, I faced some issues:

   - According to the bug, I should put the doc into fuel-web repo.
   Nevertheless, it's impossible to build documentation there (e.g. to check
   formatting via "make pdf/html" command). Thus, the doc was put into
   fuel-docs repo. Currently, it's supposed that all documentation will be
   kept in one place; fuel-docs is targeted at end users while fuel-web deals
   with development. So, I'd like to understand, where I should put it. For
   now it's kept in fuel-docs in Operations Guide. I need to know, what fits
   best in this case and I can't help asking your opinion on this problem.

   - Vladimir Kozhukalov helped me a lot when making up a doc structure and
   describing basic steps to build an iso. Nevertheless, I need more feedback
   from those who know about modules structure (repos, mirror, puppet,
   packages, OpenStack packages, Docker, upgrade, Virtual box, fuelweb_test)
   and what actually these modules do. I left some questions in the commit.

So, I'm kindly asking you to help me to create a clear document on build
structure and available options.

Any feedback is welcome!

Commit for review is placed here https://review.openstack.org/#/c/125928/

Thank you for help!