Re: [Fuel build system] Documentation

Hi Irina,
Crhristopher - can you please join in?

Description of build system falls into development documentation category.
It's pity to know that you are experiencing issues with fuel-dev docs
builds. Can you talk more about those?

I see, for example, patch https://review.openstack.org/#/c/125648/. If you
go down the page, click Toggle CI, you will see comments from Jenkins. One
of them is the link
https://fuel-jenkins.mirantis.com/job/stackforge-verify-fuel-web-docs/4683/.
This link open Jenkins UI, and there you will find
Fuel Development Docs build results
<https://fuel-jenkins.mirantis.com/job/stackforge-verify-fuel-web-docs/4683/Fuel_Development_Docs_build_results>
[1] on
the left - which shows you how your documentation would look like after
merge.

[1]
https://fuel-jenkins.mirantis.com/job/stackforge-verify-fuel-web-docs/4683/Fuel_Development_Docs_build_results

Thanks,