Re: Cinder/Neutron plugins update in Fuel

I think keeping multiple versions of the same plugin on master node can be
confusing.

I'd vote for a simple approach:

   - Allow replacing an old version of the plugin with a new version
   - Allow to re-run the plugin and let the plugin apply new changes
   - Hope that plugin developers made it idempotent, and also compatible
   with the previous versions of itself (i.e. plugin should not break the
   existing deployment that was produced with a previous version of the same
   plugin)

Do you see any drawbacks of this approach?

Thanks,
Roman