Re: Let's close fuel-dev mailing list

I checked with the docs and it seems, that there is a settings which can be
set by Launchpad user, which doesn't allow anyone to subscribe him
anywhere. But I think it is not a big deal. We will try to resubscribe as
much as possible, and most of fuel-all@ subscribers are already subscribed
to fuel@ anyway. For those remaining there will be announcement.

If no one objects I'll do this by the end of this week.