From: Ronnie Tucker <ronnie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2010/2/12
Subject: Re: Ads in FullCircle
To: Andrey Danin <gcon.monolake@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Andrey,

You start advertise Ubuntu-user magazine and I hope it yield many new
subscribers for you. But we (FCM Russian team) can`t make a decision
about translate ads because Ubuntu-user is useless for russian
readers. What do you guys think about it? Maybe we should start our
own ad company (non-commercial and non-bought, of course) instead of
Ubuntu-user page?

The ad may be of use as I think Ubuntu User would post to Russia, but
if you think that it would be of little use to your Russian readers
then you could always remove the ad from the Russian edition, but if
you do remove that page, you would have to update the contents page to
ensure the internal links are kept intact.

Good luck and many thanks to you all for the hard work you put in to
making a Russian edition available!

--
Ronnie Tucker
Editor, Full Circle Magazine