fullcircle-ru team mailing list archive

Fwd: About Classroom Experiences in Issue #29

Главред FCM говорит нам всем спасибо за нашу работу.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ronnie Tucker <ronnie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2010/2/5
Subject: Re: About Classroom Experiences in Issue #29
To: Andrey Danin <gcon.monolake@xxxxxxxxx>
Копия: giantgreengoat@xxxxxxxxx

Hi Andrey,

I'll CC this email to the author who I'm sure will explain it better
than my guess work.  :-)

Many thanks to you and your team for the hard work you all put in.

All the best!

Andrey Danin wrote:

Hello, my name is Andrey and I'm one of russian FCM translators. In
article "Classroom Experiences" (issue #29) Anthony Parr talk about
BOS: "One of my students started improving socially when we found BOS
- he started expressing himself verbally, with eye contact and
engagement, in regard to his victories and strategies". What is that -
BOS? Can you help me translate it correctly or transfer my question to
the original author?

Thank you, Andrey Danin.

--
Ronnie Tucker