Re: gEDA-dev: Project resources

Another status update:

> * commit robot
It should be operational for geda and pcb projects using launchpad.

> * auto-update web pages from git commits (possibly new web pages, too)
Here we're missing the git repo for web files - Ales, could you
provide a dump of this repo as well?

> * migration of various projects (gaf, pcb, gerbv, others?)
No news here.

> * wiki
Wiki is available at http://wiki.geda-project.org
For now it's read-only, we need to create accounts for the users.

> * mailing lists?
Git hooks are setup for notifications, but we're still missing the
replacement for "gEDA-cvs".
Should we also maintain archives of the old lists in the new web space?

Best regards,
Krzysztof Kościuszkiewicz

Follow ups