Re: gEDA-dev: Project resources

[snip]
>> * auto-update web pages from git commits (possibly new web pages, too)
> Here we're missing the git repo for web files - Ales, could you
> provide a dump of this repo as well?

Absolutely.  The dump is available at:
http://geda.seul.org/transition/webrepos_20120218.tgz

Please grab this tarball as soon as possible.

>> * wiki
> Wiki is available at http://wiki.geda-project.org
> For now it's read-only, we need to create accounts for the users.

I have placed the last snapshot of the seul wiki at:
http://geda.seul.org/transition/wikisrc_20120218.tar.bz2

Please grab this tarball as soon as possible.  Note, the old geda
seul wiki is now in read-only mode so the above snapshot (current as of
20 minutes ago) should be the last one you will ever need.