Re: Reverting revert changes...

On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 23:10:59 +0000, Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just FYI, I've unwound git HEAD so the revert is not there at the
> moment. I want to discuss the strategy some more before "committing" to
> a plan.

Hi Peter,

I'm reasonably happy with any of your proposed strategies, subject to two
conditions: firstly, it's possible to easily restore the config changes
(because they were a heck of a lot of work, and I think they represent a
sensible way forward for gEDA configuration); and secondly, you delete the
'space' branches and rename the ones you decide to keep to something
slightly saner. :-P

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to contribute much recently, and I'm
also sorry for leaving 'master' in a transitional state after getting
bogged down with the library issues...

Cheers,

Peter

--