Re: git.geda-project.org permissions change

Am 08.09.2013 um 20:07 schrieb Peter TB Brett:

I've now changed the default git push policy for all repos on
geda-project.org:

- @admins have the ability to git push and git push --force

- Other developers have the ability to git push only.

Does this apply to the pcb repo and all the branches in there, too?

If yes, I consider this to be a severe privilege misuse and active prohibition of the workflow happening in the pcb repo for the last two years. If you're so keen on getting rid of me and my work, please be honest say so directly. Undoubtly you won't be able to force me into a less effective and more error-prone wrokflow just to satisfy your personal taste.

Markus

Dipl. Ing. (FH) Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/