Re: What are you working on, and if you could get help what would it be with?

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 10:32:45PM +0000, Evan Foss wrote:
> What were your thoughts about modularity?

Using SCM_DEFINE everywhere, making sure all C functions have guile
mates. Making gnetlist, gschlas, gsymcheck and all to be a guile modules
which the user could use everywhere, say, just by writing
(use-modules (geda netlist))

> Regarding geda-gaf and gtk+ I think we need to be more modular so that
> changes in gtk+ require less of a rewrite.

Honestly, I don't understand this sentence, sorry.

Cheers,
  Vladimir