Re: [geda-user] New experimental netlist features

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 08:04:54PM +0200, Roland Lutz wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Sep 2015, Roland Lutz wrote:
> >This introduces new dependencies on Python 2.7 and a C++ compiler.  For
> >this reason, I didn't push it directly into master but into a new branch
> >'home/rlutz/xorn-integration'.
>
> Since there haven't been any objections, I pushed it into master.  You
> should now automatically get the `xorn' executable when compiling from the
> latest sources.
I had objections. Probably you've not heard them.

I disagree with adding xorn into master,
1. until we discuss its place in the project and get consensus amongst
   developers on this
2. because it breaks my release plans (I've been thinking of a new
   release as is ASAP, and then a bug-fix release)
3. because it introduces complications for the Windows port (new
   dependencies)

Cheers,
  Vladimir

Follow ups