Re: [geda-user] New experimental netlist features

> 1. until we discuss its place in the project and get consensus
>    amongst developers on this

Consensus is in short supply these days.  It has stifled progress in
the past.  A bit of anarchy has brought some progress.  It may not be
perfect but what we had before wasn't either.

> 2. because it breaks my release plans (I've been thinking of a new
>    release as is ASAP, and then a bug-fix release)

Branch from just before the xorn integration, then.  I think that
until we have a solid development schedule, we're going to have to
risk things happening "not when convenient".

> 3. because it introduces complications for the Windows port (new
>    dependencies)

Heh, if we waited until all the windows "complications" were resolved,
we'd never release anything ;-)