Re: PLEASE STOP !!! - Re: [geda-user] Apollon

> 1. You haven't actually ask. You've stated
> This introduces new dependencies on Python 2.7 and a C++ compiler.  For
> this reason, I didn't push it directly into master but into a new branch
> 'home/rlutz/xorn-integration'.  You can merge it into master if the new
> dependencies are ok.

Perhaps we're interpreting things different, but any time I see
someone announce a branch, that's an invitation to discuss it.
Billions of people don't comment on each branch, we have to rely on
those who do (or the silence that follows) to direct us.  We can't
guess what people think if they don't say something.

And given how much silence we've had in the past, I'm OK with being
more lenient about letting patches in.  Worst case we can revert them
later but at least we're providing a more receptive environment to new
developers.

> 3. You appear to think developers are dead so you neither used the
> developer list (OK, you had not been subscribed on it yet), nor
> interested if there are any developers, nor filed a bug report on
> Launchpad.

To be fair, I never do those either.