Re: Casts in action.c

Hi Peter,

Peter Clifton wrote:

Hi Bert,

Was wondering if you could take a look at your commit 6e8b883a413642f199a81707583646ef7cb1288

I can't find it in recent commits ?

What branch/date/commit message is that ?

If questionable and not solving the problem in the correct way, then please revert.

I'm skeptical this casting is correct, since the underlying type is unsigned. Real fix is probably to change the printf specifier, not mask the real bug with a cast.

Were there any similar changes you recall seeing?

I'm currently having fun trying to rebase all my breaches.... All the doxygen stuff clashes like mad! (Lots of pain).

Was the doxygenation manual, or script assisted? If the latter, I might be able to automate fixing up my branches.

Peter

Manual generated by doc/doxygen/create_pcb_dox.sh

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.