gephi.team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #120176]: Export for javaview??

Question #120176 on Gephi changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/120176

Luc Quoniam gave more information on the question:
Hi,

Thank you for your very enthousiast response!!

I did not noticed that you do not accept to work with third parts
programs because you provide Pajek import and export...

If the gephi interface was performant in 3D ... I should use directly
Gephi...

May I ask you to consider at minimum to include the third dimension in
the graphml export that Gephi already provide??

That mean noot only export y and y coordinates, but z coordinate too...
Or must I consider that Gephi does not work in 3D????

Best regards

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.