gephi.team team mailing list archive

[Question #121917]: How does ExportController know what to export?

New question #121917 on Gephi:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/121917

I am studying this example code to export file:

ExportController ec = Lookup.getDefault().lookup(ExportController.class);
try {
ec.exportFile(new File(“test-full.gexf”));
} catch (IOException ex) {
ex.printStackTrace();
return;
}

I don't really get how does ExportController figure out what to export. Doesn't it need something like:
ec.data = mydata ?

I guess it has something to do with Lookup thing that finds what to export. Is so, then my question would be how does Lookup class works?

Thanks.

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.