gephi.team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #148520]: launch problem under mac leopard

Question #148520 on Gephi changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/148520

jan2pass gave more information on the question:
Hi Mathieu, I was just wondering whether it has anything to do with netbeans and the open GL package.
When I had sent the error message I had been using netbeans 6.9, and as far as I know the NetBeans OpenGL Pack  plugin doesnt work on netbeans 6.9 (--> http://services.netbeans.org/pluginportal-2.0/plugin/3260/netbeans-opengl-pack ... but correct me if I am wrong, I am quite an amateur in those things). I installed the netbeans 7.0 version, it didnt change anything however and I got exactly the same error as above.

I wanted to downgrade to netbeans 6.7 in order to install the NetBeans
OpenGL Pack plugin, but havent found the older version anywhere to
download as yet.

You are the expert Mathieu (thanx for help btw), am I on the right track
or completely wrong? Any ideas?

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.